Current Time in Pago Pago

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

To whom it may concern….

I hope ya’ll will bear with my as I unburden my soul on a heavier note ( I have to warn you, I read through some old journals recently and they were so disgustingly dramatic that I felt I was lost in some nightmare of Edgar Allen Poe dreaming he was lost in a Jane Austen novel that had been revised by jerry Louis)
I wish to apologize to all ya’ll. These last few months I have been uncharacteristically anti-social. I know I’ve missed several family functions and hope ya’ll will forgive me. Last month Matthew and I went to the doctors because I had been exhibiting pregnancy like symptoms for quite some time. With the hope that we were expecting we were told by the ultrasound tech that we had what was called a mole pregnancy where we were almost pregnant but not quite. Or in technical terms, the zygote had implanted but that was as far as it got. The hormones were still pumping which were causing the symptoms and the “mole” was still in the uterus but we were not expecting. After several months of symptoms this was a bit much to take and with all the new arrivals I have had difficulty handling it all.
I want to let ya’ll know how truly excited I am for ya’ll, especially Kenzie. I know you have hoped and prayed for Heston and I am overjoyed for you and want all the new mom’s to know how excited I am for them! I really do love ya’ll and I am so grateful for how ya’ll have welcomed me into the family. Ya’ll have been Amazing!
I love ya’ll and I appreciate you’re patience and understanding. Please know how happy I am for ya’ll! Thanks for bearing with me!

p.s. and Scott….thanks for the cucumber, it relieved my soul as I spiritualy feasted on the though of home grown produce.

5 comments:

Scott R. said...

Jessica, I am one of your faithful readers. I love how you write and I love you. Thank you for sharing with us what you have been going through. I am so sorry! I feel a lot of compassion, and love for you right now. Thank you for your words.Thank you for explaining what has been going on. I was wondering if you were ok. I hope we will be able to see you soon! I hope all of your prayers are answered. Love, Sarah

Scott R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

I am glad you got this all out in the open as well. We love and pray for you too.

Mom M. said...

Hi,

I was sorry to hear of you problems with pregnancy. Brian, my second son and his wife, Anna, experienced that same thing with their first pregnancy. It's a bummer!, BUT, they have four intelligent, handsome, wonderful boys and two adopted Chineese girls. So, hang in there and God will provide. Love, Lois Madsen

Jill said...

Hey Jessica, I had heard about the ordeal, but didn't want to bring it up until you were ready. How sad and frusterating this all is! We will pray for you and know that when the time comes you will be an awesome mom. Thanks for being such an awesome aunt in the meantime.