Current Time in Pago Pago

Friday, February 4, 2011

Christmas in Samoa

Here are just a few highlights from our Christmas in Samoa
This is our Samoan Christmas Tree
It's made from a stack of books, a water jug and a lava lava. The ornaments are made from the gold wrappers of some yummy rochers. Perfect timing on the first gift of Christmas from Matthew!

These are my Christmas Jammies that Matthew picked out all by himself! I was so proud of him! No embroidered cats here!

These are Matthew's Christmas Jammies- I got him a real, traditional Samoan Tattoo....rrrar


This is what Samoa gave Matthew -

He actually got four of them. Two on his back, one under his left arm and one under his belly button. We're not quite sure what they are but we thought it sure was thoughtful of Samoa.
We really had a great christmas here -80 degrees, sunshine, and celebrating our Saviour with the ones I love!

1 comment:

Glen and Marneen said...

Love the jammies. Looks like the bugs know Matthew's got sweet blood! Hope they went away quickly without any other effects. Hey - don't know if I ever sent you an invite to our blog. If you want one, send me an email at my marneen. email address. Our kids love seeing you guys, and if you come view our blog, then you can see what we're up to...