Current Time in Pago Pago

Monday, September 24, 2007

Aloha

Malo la lay, Talofa, and Hello

It has come to our attention that some of you think that we have fallen off the ends of the earth. So, in an effort to keep in touch with ya'll we have created this blog. We hope this will help us to stay in better contact with you and for you to stay in better contact with us. so from coast to coast, from the red rocks of dixie to the islands of the sea, if you read this blog, you know right where we'll be!

9 comments:

Jill said...

I found this off Kinley's site. I'm glad you are blogging. I will add you to my list of blog friends!

gardenofeden said...

I'm not sure this blog of yours is doing a good job of convincing us you haven't fallen off the edge of the planet.

Hope all is well!
Sarah

Jill said...

Ok, so your blog has a new look...let's see some new blog entries!! It looks great!

Mindy said...

come on you two get real. We love this blog but everyday its the same thing day after endless day. Its torture I tell you and everytime I click on your link and see the same thing...a peice of me dies inside

Keri Kemp said...

love your blog!!!
keep it goin!
luv ya guys!

Parker Hyde said...

cool blog

Ben Hyde said...

I found this off of Jill's site. Cool Pictures. How can I get one on mine? Hey how 'bout if my family comes down your way again this next weekend, I mean gosh, it's already been at least 6 days since we last came down!! ;)

Claudia Teeples said...

You guys aren't really "into" blogging right now are you! At least I'm always current with your blogs. Matthew, why don't you sneak into sister saturday so I can see you.

Mindy said...

JESS WHAT ABOUT YOUR PROMISE?